SCREEN SHOTS

All screen shots shown on this blog are from the game Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V)... BETHESDA Game Studios... and were captured by me.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Just a bit about myself...

I am married to Ysolda, a young merchant girl with high ambitions.  She appears to be tolerant of other races/people ... even accepting the friendship of the "cat people" and dealing with them frequently.  This loving and caring nature is a good thing... as I am not the easiest person to live with. 

Admittedly, our marriage was, initially, a matter of convenience... she needing someone to call her husband and protector in these unsettled times and I needing a share of the gold she makes in her business.  I intended to put the gold aside until we had enough to buy a house of our own (we now live at her place in Whiterun).  However the gold is always needed to enhance my skills and armament.  I justify this as an investment for future successful, more profitable explorations.  Honestly though, the need for a more secure home in which to store our belongings is paramount. 

Ysolda is becoming more fond of me.. and I of her... our bonding mutually agreeable and even desirable... beyond the level of conveniently comfortable.  As you can see, the words I want to say do not come easily to me.  I will let my actions speak louder than any words I can express.

Ysolda in the market place, Whiterun

No comments:

Post a Comment