SCREEN SHOTS

All screen shots shown on this blog are from the game Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V)... BETHESDA Game Studios... and were captured by me.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Skills...

Taken up blacksmithing and my skill is improving.  Can now work in steel as well as iron and soon will be making Dwarven armor and weapons.  Would like to improve my enchantments.  This will provide additional income and allow me to make my own armaments as well as jewelery.  Maybe surprise Ysolda with a nice ornate necklace.

Archery has always been a favorite... useful in many situations.  Someday I hope to be a master archer.

Was recently at the college in Winterhold and increased some skills in magic.  They should all come in handy. 

An additional skill, most likely from another life, is my ability to capture and project images formed in my mind.  You have been seeing a few of these already.  This skill is very useful as it forces me to be more observant and sensitive to my surroundings... not just the main subject but what surrounds the subject and those features in the foreground as well as the background.  I call this ability culling or better yet... cropping.  Fun to do on long trips and the scenery here is spectacular.

I have included a capture of Ysolda's humble abode.  Not very well built and in need of many repairs (don't look at me... I am a klutz at home repairs).  But the location is nice... up against the outer wall in Whiterun with a backdrop of the mountains.  Like I said, we must find something better built and more secure... a little more room wouldn't hurt either.

Ysolda's humble abode in Whiterun

No comments:

Post a Comment